Monday, December 31, 2012

Wow... So, New Years Resolution... Blog more.  One of the joys of being a small family business is that you never know where you'll be next.  For example, most of my (Jeff's) day is on the phone, dealing with homeowners, contractors, or our distributors helping folks with their historic buildings.  Sandwiched in with that, I'm looking at creating or revising product data sheets, establishing new distributors, and thinking about how our website and other outreach might be more effective and helpful.  Blogging SHOULD be a bigger part of what we do, and in 2013 it is my goal to blog AT LEAST once a week.  Every day I have a conversation with someone and answer a question that might be of help to other people.  I'll try to relate those conversations here.

Anyway, here's to all of you and our best wishes for a great and prosperous 2013!

JBP

No comments:

Post a Comment